Discuss The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it go from a lovely day yesterday and now ping down :( lucky all inside work for mr today

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
Drizzly but not warm by any stretch here in Staffordshire.

Still going out for a bit though. :)

Going on my daughters Y-Flicker. Wish me luck lol.

Why am i dumb?!​

Well, good day appears to be more appropriate than good morning. :)

For last few days been touring a bit of He south coast, took the wife out for the afternoon on Saturday for her birthday, and got back early hours of today. :p

So back to reality today, shed loads to catch up with :(
Didn't get back till the very early hours and got to bed after 4am :confused:
Had an amazing day yesterday tho, wait for it,
Fossil hunting! :D
Found a few bits and pieces tho.
What fascinated me was in a village called West Bay in Dorset.
The coast line there is made up from 'Frome Clay'
You can see the layers of coral that once existed, and there's such definitive layers, it's an amazing sight and colour.
Very unstable tho, and you can see quite s clearly where complete sides of he cliff face have collapsed.
The most recent land slide was last year,
when a 70foot piece, weighing 100 tons came down!!
There were all these people sat with their backs against the cliff face with overhanging pieces everywhere! Completely barmy!
Unfortunately by the time any of the pieces hit the deck, all the pieces with the coral imprints in them were destroyed.

IMG_9034.JPG

IMG_9043.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG
IMG_9048.JPG
IMG_9049.JPG
IMG_9051.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Good Morning Thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon we have recently had a grundfos alpha2L 15-60 130 pump fitted to our central heating system and we're experiencing an issue. Once...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just after some advice. So I have a nest thermostat installed an a Worcester boiler. Now when I had my nest installed, the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock