Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The easy jobs alway end up the hardest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So I had a bath swap to do today easy in and out as bath was stuck to tiles, get there customers left the house in a state, not even took the shampoo bottles off the bath, take the bath panel off and some ones piped the hot and cold up in the bath legs, its flexi Friday all over the place, flexi's from under the bath to the basin and toilet, 8 in one bathroom, all joined to each other bath overflows curled up on the floor smelling lovely and then to top it all off once I get the bath out the tiles are loose,
Cancelled the rest of my jobs and I'm boarding and tiling the hole bathroom now

No matter how many times I get bitten I too cannot be fecked to remove all but the very easiest bath panels when quoting.

No matter how many times I get bitten I too cannot be fecked to remove all but the very easiest bath panels when quoting.

This one had 6 screws all rounded in the top and 4 in the bottom, I wasn't going to be fixing it for free when quoting, luckily the customer wanted the bathroom tiling anyways just not right away, just move it forwards now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The easy jobs alway end up the hardest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Hi, recently moved into new house, (the house is four years old), the bath has very low hot water temperature, I'm assuming its an anti scald...
Replies
Views
S
Hoping for some advice on the use of AAVs while plumbing in my new bathroom. There is a sketch of the waste layout in the link below. All of the...
Replies
Views
Stephen44uk
S
Hi to all, Seeking your advice here - a very long back story to get you well informed: I am a complete DIY and plumbing novice with very little...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock