Search the forum,

Discuss The clues in the title "PLUMBERS" arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
supper plumb
user-online.png

Top Plumbing Forum ContributorJoin DateMay 2013Posts367Thanks42Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

[h=2]
icon1.png
plumbers arms come on its Friday PLEASE[/h]
can i come in please guys think my names on the list please!!!!!!
if i talk sexy talk to the bouncer doorman do you think he will let me in????????​

Don't sleep with a drip......

Find a plumber

Why not, he's a good sport, takes all the banter on board, let him in for a pint or three John.

Nay, the guy might have good banter. But he ain't no plumber, the clues in the title.
next well be letting plumbers merchants in!

He's going to need counselling and letting down gently..........Lame, you there ?

No qualifications, no experience and still in people's houses doing work as a plumber. Wrong wrong wrong.
the clues in the title.

It's a fair point your making, but without naming names, not so long ago another contributor was allowed into the arms after freely admitting in one of his posts he had no qualifications. To some this could be seen as case of double standards . At the end of the day it's the mods decision.

Do we know for certain he aint got any quals? Is he not just massively inexperienced and in need of some guidance. I honestly have no idea as I NEVER read any of the public forums.

Fair point, but someone with hands on experience or trying to learn the "right way" is not a problem.
"And coming soon to a property near you, a chap with no experience training coming to under cut you"

Do we know for certain he aint got any quals? Is he not just massively inexperienced and in need of some guidance. I honestly have no idea as I NEVER read any of the public forums.

A question that needs t be asked, or else see AP,s avatar.

I seem to remember him offering up his qauls a while ago, think it was ground working stuff nothing plumbing related related, like you say for all we know he might be pursuing some qauls at the moment. Weren't we all massively inexperienced once ?

as long as he promises not to start a paint balling thread again, and to go to college and learn a trade, any trade, but do it right .

Fair point, but someone with hands on experience or trying to learn the "right way" is not a problem.
"And coming soon to a property near you, a chap with no experience training coming to under cut you"

I'll be a nimby on this one lol !

I seem to remember him offering up his qauls a while ago, think it was ground working stuff nothing plumbing related related, like you say for all we know he might be pursuing some qauls at the moment. Weren't we all massively inexperienced once ?

Right I'm ranting now.
Yes but you didn't just go out with none, you tried to learn and did training if not go out with someone.
right today I'm going to be a welder, where's that welding forum then.

They are already here, hordes of em

To be honest, some questions from gsr ticketed folk are just as worrying as those fm sp and if they are in the arms, he should be granted entry, who is going to get hurt, might improve our image to the public at large if he stays in the arms all day as well :)

Right I'm ranting now.
Yes but you didn't just go out with none, you tried to learn and did training if not go out with someone.
right today I'm going to be a welder, where's that welding forum then.

Calm down Leo, you don't want to open that wound up now do you ?

To be honest, some questions from gsr ticketed folk are just as worrying as those fm sp and if they are in the arms, he should be granted entry, who is going to get hurt, might improve our image to the public at large if he stays in the arms all day as well :)
Some of the jobs I come across by so called gsr's is very worrying, carny wait till I get out of it it's depressing me thinking about it. This trade is fooked IMO

Some of the jobs I come across by so called gsr's is very worrying, carny wait till I get out of it it's depressing me thinking about it. This trade is fooked IMO

It used to be a private members club with privileges, good money, respect and loads of work. Ahh the good ol days.

It used to be a private members club with privileges, good money, respect and loads of work. Ahh the good ol days.

True Leo, but this is about joining the arms not the Masons. Either way if Sp is allowed in you have 3 choices; ignore, laugh at or reply. Is it worth getting wound up over ?

True Leo, but this is about joining the arms not the Masons. Either way if Sp is allowed in you have 3 choices; ignore, laugh at or reply. Is it worth getting wound up over ?
Fair point, but I have to deal and come up against people with his mind set on a daily basis. I really don't want it in the hallowed arms on my down time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The clues in the title "PLUMBERS" arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock