Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss testo 327. pressure test function in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomo1984

i have the testo 327 and would like to use it for pressure testing. ive checked testos web site and they have an attachment that fits were the probe lead fits in. about 30 quid.
the unit has a secondary fitting on the bottom of the unit where a hose can be fitted.
has any body used this for pressure testing? the test point is to small for a standard hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to testo 327. pressure test function in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a hot water cylinder which feeds 3 outlets (kitchen sink, basin in bathroom & bathtap) which has never had very good pressure (probably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock