Discuss Terms and Conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil T

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Can anyone direct me good T's and C's templates for domestic and contract work. Doesn't haven't to be all singing and dancing, just so it covers me and customer in case of any issues :D

Cheers

I got a copy of that but its pretty heavy, mainly aimed towards main contractor. I got lost in it!
Was looking for something more basic for when I'm doing bathroom refurbs and such like. Do you use any T's and C's?

I got a copy of that but its pretty heavy, mainly aimed towards main contractor. I got lost in it!
Was looking for something more basic for when I'm doing bathroom refurbs and such like. Do you use any T's and C's?

Soz Neil T, I don't do bathrooms etc. :)

Depending on how deep you want to go sometimes you need to be 'heavy'! Covering ones asre isn't an offence! :)

true .. but I want it kind of simple. I mean, when you on internet or buying something do you actually look at t's and c's? I start to read it and all i see is words ... lots of them, so I have to admit I just click 'accept' or sign. Its gonna bite my backside one day me thinks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Terms and Conditions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock