Discuss taking the proverbial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im quite partial to a firebird now!
i have a warmflow at home which is fine.

firebirds have the burner in the middle, can get to all the connections without fuss.

Firebirds are good boilers in my humble opinion. I had one in my old house, and the poor thing never got serviced, reguarly sucked up the dreggs of the tank, and pump cruddy sludge round the heating system. Typical plumbers house!

I put a new system in the current house, so I've taken care of the boiler from day dot.

WB....28 CDi compact today.....32 CDi compact tomorrow, 36 CDi compact Thursday.....because I am accredited and familiar with all their features etc, and its what they ask for when I follow BG etc....

This is true. If you follow a BG quote its usually a WB or Vaillant they've been quoted for, and people want a like for like quote. I usually give them one then knock a few hundred off for a logic.

This is true. If you follow a BG quote its usually a WB or Vaillant they've been quoted for, and people want a like for like quote. I usually give them one then knock a few hundred off for a logic.
Yep the ideal is great as an ace card, foot in door, never fit one, but all my Vaillaint buddies seem to be defecting to Ideal lol.....maybe that rep has summat to do with it :28:

Yep the ideal is great as an ace card, foot in door, never fit one, but all my Vaillaint buddies seem to be defecting to Ideal lol.....maybe that rep has summat to do with it :28:

Or maybe its that ideal don't send your customers letters telling them to get helplink to fit them a new boiler after 7 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to taking the proverbial in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock