Discuss superfire 2 pencil tip? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrboba

Hi,

I've got a rothenberger super fire 2 with a "turbine" burner nozzle - on occasion i could really do with something tighter - Looks like they used to do a "pencil burner tip" (35658) but as far as i can tell looking and ordering online, it's discontinued.

so a) does anyone know where i could get hold of one?
or b) are they at all interchangeable between brands?

thanks!

What do you want it for, microbore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to superfire 2 pencil tip? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Superfire 2 is now leaking gas from the pressure relief hole ( just below the trigger). It is 14 months old and looks like new. The previous...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I've recently come across a Sterling Bentone burner manual online which is for my 2001 burner and I intend to use it to check my electrode...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a novice so go easy ;-) I have a Rothenberger SuperFire 2 torch and would like some advice as to how to safely remove the tip from...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
The boiler has just been serviced and lots of new parts fitted, On firing up all works fine for approx 15 seconds then the flame cuts out but the...
Replies
Views
Back