Discuss Sponsored thread - deals on Powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

Following the various threads on powerflushing machines, I have quick deal if you guys are interested.

We have 20 new Calflush machines for sale at £399 + VAT (either collected from any of our branches or delivered in our area) or £425 + VAT delivered anywhere in Mainland UK (highlands and islands may be a bit more).

Here's the extra bit. When you get the machine, you can use it as much as you like for the first couple of weeks. If you decide you don't like it, so long as you return it to us with all the bits in good condition, we will give you a full refund. (The machine will then be put in our hire fleet). All it will have cost you is the carriage if you live too far away to drop it back in person.

You can see more info on the Calflush on their website here:

There is a lead time on delivery - Calmag are quoting 7 days at the moment. We have a few in stock, but once they are gone we will be waiting for a delivery.

You can get more details on the unit on [DLMURL="http://www.calmagltd.com/calflush-powerflush"]this link[/DLMURL].

Please ignore the quoted flow rate on that link, which is misleading. True flow rate graph is in the pic below.

Calmag tell me that the pumping unit is the same unit as was in the last model Kamco (not the current model).

If you have any technical queries about the unit, please contact Calmag directly on 01535 210320.

If you want to take up the offer, please PM me a telephone number, and one of our sales team will call to arrange delivery, take credit card etc. If you are an existing Williams account holder, please PM me anyway, because the branch staff won't know anything about this offer - which is exclusive to Plumbers Arms members of the Forum.

calmagflowrate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - deals on Powerflush machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
S
We had an incident of estate water pipe burst and united utility had to fix the issue for the whole estate and this time we didnt have much water...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Hello, *Disclaimer: Please forgive the messy photos. Our small storage/laundry room is a never-ending clean/mess zone I am attempting to move...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock