Search the forum,

Discuss Solid fuel liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know if there is a requirement for you to be able to access the stainless flue liner to appliance flue pipe joint which would be concealed in the chimney above the register plate ( small register plate on this one so not really capable of removing it to inspect. Can't find any thing in the Hetas books, in fact some diagrams show there being no inspection hatch but mine are a few years old.

Cheers in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solid fuel liner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation on/around the grout between the floor tiles next to my toilet. I realised that the grout line right next to the toilet was in fact wet to the touch...
Replies
Views
Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance engineer, (fwiw can answer questions on popular smart home thermostat systems), but I've installed many solid fuel boilers in the last 40 years for...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I'm new to this site, so hello all. I am looking at removing my gas fire and putting a solid fuel (log burner). From what I've read online some say you need building reg permission, hetas engineer . I know you need a flue, Flue liner register plate etc. I know I'll need a gas safe register...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
B
went to service one of these today fitted into a fire place its a log burner looking fire .the fire is fixed to the flue liner with a ridgide 1m section of flue and all sealed with the plate etc . the chimney is lined as its a new house and the chimney is made for a solid fuel fire . the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock