Discuss So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
It was okay until I put the drill on reverse to get it out, that really really hurt :bigcry::bigcry:

desktop finger.jpg

why reverse it, the rest of us would have just pulled :)

feel for you though, I bet that is throbbing a bit now.

why reverse it, the rest of us would have just pulled :)

feel for you though, I bet that is throbbing a bit now.

naa keep drilling till shank and pull the rest through

must have been hard to decide which hole to put the plaster on :) being that one would always get the sticky bit.........

Ooh....that could have been so much worse..
A.Drill could have been bigger
B.That could have been my finger......hope it heal's real quick and keep away from the ever flux
Regards Turnpin:biggrin:

I went to A&E but there was a three hour wait, so I went home and had a beer.
I guess i'll go to the Docs if it gets infected or doesn't heal well

Thanks for your well wishes & sarcastic cracks :)

also don't do what i did it really 'kin' hurt

kids do it all the time nowadays, through their ears, noses,belly buttons, nipples etc etc, you just started a new trend :)

kids do it all the time nowadays, through their ears, noses,belly buttons, nipples etc etc, you just started a new trend :)

I used to have my nipple pierced until I slipped in the shower and mostly tore it out.

It was in the early when me and Mrs Croppie were courting, I was more concerned about getting claret over her clean WHITE towels than the fact my nipple was laying in half.

20150925_190821.jpg

I was in A+E myself today, who have thought broken tile can slash right through your wrist?

Not to self...wear gloves.

Last edited:
Can we have a 9pm watershed before these sort of photo`s are posted?
I haven`t eaten yet!!!

ha ha yes..

How is your finger TGF? I know what you mean about not taking a picture straight away...there's too much blood and panic!

20150925_194342.jpg

Much better now thanks Phil, not going to the qwack now sod that, I'll take my chances with sepsis lol

Nice jobby on the wrist btw ouch

We'll be right as rain on Monday...no time to mope around off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Tzerra M 24c Plus boiler. It is sitting nice and tight, next to the central ventilation unit/pipeline of the apartment block. That...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been refitting my bathroom and the final piece is the bath. I have a separate shower so wasn’t looking for reinforced and decided...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock