Discuss So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
20150924_094742.jpg

20150924_094833.jpg

Brew on

must have been hard to decide which hole to put the plaster on :) being that one would always get the sticky bit.........

Ooh....that could have been so much worse..
A.Drill could have been bigger
B.That could have been my finger......hope it heal's real quick and keep away from the ever flux
Regards Turnpin:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Tzerra M 24c Plus boiler. It is sitting nice and tight, next to the central ventilation unit/pipeline of the apartment block. That...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been refitting my bathroom and the final piece is the bath. I have a separate shower so wasn’t looking for reinforced and decided...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock