Discuss So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
It was okay until I put the drill on reverse to get it out, that really really hurt :bigcry::bigcry:

desktop finger.jpg

why reverse it, the rest of us would have just pulled :)

feel for you though, I bet that is throbbing a bit now.

why reverse it, the rest of us would have just pulled :)

feel for you though, I bet that is throbbing a bit now.

naa keep drilling till shank and pull the rest through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Tzerra M 24c Plus boiler. It is sitting nice and tight, next to the central ventilation unit/pipeline of the apartment block. That...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been refitting my bathroom and the final piece is the bath. I have a separate shower so wasn’t looking for reinforced and decided...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock