Discuss So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to A&E but there was a three hour wait, so I went home and had a beer.
I guess i'll go to the Docs if it gets infected or doesn't heal well

Thanks for your well wishes & sarcastic cracks :)

also don't do what i did it really 'kin' hurt

kids do it all the time nowadays, through their ears, noses,belly buttons, nipples etc etc, you just started a new trend :)

kids do it all the time nowadays, through their ears, noses,belly buttons, nipples etc etc, you just started a new trend :)

I used to have my nipple pierced until I slipped in the shower and mostly tore it out.

It was in the early when me and Mrs Croppie were courting, I was more concerned about getting claret over her clean WHITE towels than the fact my nipple was laying in half.

20150925_190821.jpg

I was in A+E myself today, who have thought broken tile can slash right through your wrist?

Not to self...wear gloves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So I decided to ventilate my finger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I have a Remeha Tzerra M 24c Plus boiler. It is sitting nice and tight, next to the central ventilation unit/pipeline of the apartment block. That...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been refitting my bathroom and the final piece is the bath. I have a separate shower so wasn’t looking for reinforced and decided...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock