Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss So, guess what they didn't do. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
On a cold weekend, when nobody was around. This is an, after I had arrived photo.
IMG_2034.jpg

Filled up without turning the rad valves off by the looks of it
Or leaving the trv on frost setting and not capping it

Filled up without turning the rad valves off by the looks of it
Or leaving the trv on frost setting and not capping it

It was already filled up, then someone, nobody knows who! Left the Trv uncapped and it went extremely cold over the weekend, the trv then stayed open.

Heard of a plumber in Dublin had done the same on a new build no cap on TRV.Cold night,
Ye know d rest

Drayton trv opened on cold temp. Stupid things don't have a positive off!

OMG who's job is this? Tank fed aswell so keeps on coming, at least the F&E would have had a good flush out?

It is indeed tank fed, which is why I arrived at 9-30 and left at 3-30 after using a HSS wet vac all day, which was after I had dried out a socket circuit to plug the damn thing into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So, guess what they didn't do. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock