Discuss Smart controls for oil combi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB

Hi

I recently fitted a Worcester Greenstar Heatslave II 18/26 oil fired combi for a customer. The customer has asked if I can supply & install a internet connected 'smart' timeclock/roomstat as they spend a lot of time away with work.

I have spoken to Worcester who have told me that their 'Wave' control is not compatible with oil boilers??!! Can anyone here recommend a smart control system that is suitable? Worcester said other manufacturer's controls should be compatible but wouldn't recommend any particular type.

The simpler the better, boiler is heating a 2 bedroom cottage, there are no zoned area's, customer simply wants to be able to switch heating on/off remotely.

Thanks.

Hive or nest are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smart controls for oil combi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I wonder if anyone could offer some advice. I’m looking for a new combi and thought I may as well upgrade to smart controls if we have to...
Replies
Views
I'm considering changing our current Conventional/Regular Gas boiler, to a Combi. The main reason for doing this, is so that I can run a more...
Replies
Views
I am looking to fit a central heating system to my home which has none at present. I like the look of the greenstar heatslave 2 external oil...
Replies
Views
I have recently had a External Worcester Greenstar Heatslave II 18/25 External Combination Boiler Oil ErP installed which is controlled by a salus...
Replies
Views
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock