Discuss Slimline CWSC to fit through standard loft hatch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Evening,

I have just come from a call out to deal with a leaking CWSC - 220l 50 gal, a rectangular plastic tank that had sprung a leak and was in the process of leaking through the ceiling.

I have drained and removed it to one side to allow the base to dry out, capped off the inlet, can anyone recommend a slimline one that might get through the hatch, 600 x 600mm (estimate, I should have measured it before I left, schoolboy error).

Thanks in advance!

Haven't done one for a while but they used to make collapsible ones that used to open out; I'm sure one of the guys will be along with an answer soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slimline CWSC to fit through standard loft hatch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I'm currently estimating on installing a new shower pump to feed an existing bath/shower diverter. Hot side: fit flange and spherical valve...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
My house was built in 1902 and still has a gravity fed system with a cold storage tank in the loft. Nowadays we have quite a small plastic storage...
Replies
Views
I can never have a normal evening, after working at least 10 hours a day for 3 weeks I had a 4pm finish today which I never ever have and just...
Replies
Views
I have clients who live in a small cottage. Originally the kitchen was at the front of the house in one of the 2 rooms, the bathroom was upstairs...
Replies
Views
Back