Discuss Shower pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Fitted a bathroom about 2 years ago, customer rung me up today saying the shower isn't working. Quickly called in tonight to take a look, powers there but pump won't kick in unless I suck on the hose as soon as you switch it off and try again nothing. Going back this week to have a proper look to see if there's any dirt obstructing it but there was a new header tank fitted at the same time as bathroom was fitted. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Russ

What make pump was it and how long is the guarantee? If you don't find an obstruction you should probably call them and see what they suggest, they might replace it? Again depends on the company, I've heard some bad things going round about Salamander so if it's that make you might not be in luck. I turn to Stuart Turner now along with all the other plumbers I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower pump problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a rainfall/riser shower fitted over the bath, on a agravity fed system. We have 2 showerboosterpumps under the bath which supply the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock