Search the forum,

Discuss Shower hand rinser outlet and bracket help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rybo_1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I went to replace one of the above fittings earlier. I had a Vado zoo version but it was not a straight swap. Unfortunately it did not work with the depth of the Backplate elbow. Even with the aid of a tap extension it was either too long or too short.

A couple of years ago I fitted one which came with a 1/2 threaded bar and wound in to a female on the outlet and you could cut to the length you needed for it to wind it in to the Backplate elbow. Roughly 6 inches long. But I can't for the life of me remember who made it and my.merchants have never come across one.

Can anyone help me overcome this situation? Maybe you've come across an outlet which comes with a longer male tail.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower hand rinser outlet and bracket help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
M
Ok so, I supplied a shower valve, overhead shower and riser to a customer that was having it installed by a plumber. Hands up I made a mistake when I ordered the valve and supplied a single outlet instead of twin. If the plumber had called me at time of install I could have swapped it for him...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock