Discuss Shower/Bath filler flow rates - is 11/12 Litres per minute too low? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djkay1982

just looking into this triple consealed valve I have.

manufactorers - Vado.

the flow rate is 13l per minute, they say that will realistically be 11/12 litres per minute, which they say should be fine for the showers, but not right good for the bath?

what are your views?

im going to fill a bucket with existing taps on bath tonight to compare. but if its defo not going to be any good. im going to have to get a new one ordered today! :mad:

what is the flow rate of your mains cold water ? that will ultimately determine what flow rate you get

Look at your supply - money is better spent on replacing corroded iron supply pipe rather than downsizing what you have inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower/Bath filler flow rates - is 11/12 Litres per minute too low? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, This is my first time posting as I'm a new member so apologies in advance if this has been covered before. I have recently done a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a 3 bed semi work in progress at the moment. It's fed off of a 15mm incoming copper water mains pipe which then branches off in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to replace an Ideal Classic FF350 in a 4 bed detached house, 1 main bathroom with a bath and electric shower, also en-suite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock