Discuss Setting up my own business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shanet

Hi,

When/if I pass my C&G 6129, Level 2 can I set up my own business straight away?

Cheers
Shane.

Yes - and you don't have to wait until you pass either. "When/if" - I've not come across anyone who's failed!!

It's not like being a brain surgeon! More like being a carpenter where anyone's allowed to set up as a carpenter but a qualification or two will put you in better stead.

Best of luck!!

Adding to this thread. Whats the best way to start makeing your own business? Any good advice from eperience plumbers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Setting up my own business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
Hi ! Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please? I live in Bristol and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock