Discuss Serenity 754 gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twizz

Hi all I'm looking for a part for above fire,the part needed is the small glass tube that sits under the coals and supports them,did a search no luck,gas man has condemned it.if I can not get piece can I use fake logs to span the gap and keep burner clear.thanks,mick

Shouldnt be playing with it and definitely shouldnt be trying to bodge a repair. Leave it to your gsr.

The qualified gas man can't find the part,it's a small glass tube that can be removed and the same as the fake coal for cleaning.I'm not playing and not trying to bodge.the fire is not made anymore so was hoping someone may know of some one who may stock the parts or if there is an alternative way of doing it with out buying a new fire.

I'd suggest your gas guy joins hear , proves his competence and we will help him quite easily

And that, I'm afraid, is all the help you will be getting from us for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serenity 754 gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Plumbers. We had a gas fire fitted, one of those that looks like a log burner. I need to take it out to paint the wall behind. It has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, There are a total of four beds in my gas fire, to which all the individual coals then get located. The front bed is clean broken into almost...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Over the years I had to replace the entire burner assembly on my gas water heater. The common issue was the pilot light would keep going...
Replies
Views
Hello. As stated above my saunier duval themaclassic f30e isn’t firing up and is giving an F1 fault code. I’ve taken the front off and opened up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock