Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Serenity 754 gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twizz

Hi all I'm looking for a part for above fire,the part needed is the small glass tube that sits under the coals and supports them,did a search no luck,gas man has condemned it.if I can not get piece can I use fake logs to span the gap and keep burner clear.thanks,mick

Shouldnt be playing with it and definitely shouldnt be trying to bodge a repair. Leave it to your gsr.

The qualified gas man can't find the part,it's a small glass tube that can be removed and the same as the fake coal for cleaning.I'm not playing and not trying to bodge.the fire is not made anymore so was hoping someone may know of some one who may stock the parts or if there is an alternative way of doing it with out buying a new fire.

I'd suggest your gas guy joins hear , proves his competence and we will help him quite easily

And that, I'm afraid, is all the help you will be getting from us for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Serenity 754 gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock