Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Toxic :)

Thought i'd pick up on the bike theme meets tinternet ukpf pc bit but wish i'd got a bottle of single malt with the news of the little un...........looks like you've got a great year ahead mate.....cherish it all with loads of pictures.

I should have got him a garbage picker for SS that could have come in real useful.

Who's used, drank or....erm worn their SS gifts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know if this is a problem? Per attached pictures one of the pipes coming out from the boiler (Worcester) has a green/brown...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Back