Discuss Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think mines come from london. Not expecting anything from darn sarf so it must be it.

20131219_133414.jpg
I think mines come from london. Not expecting anything from darn sarf so it must be it.

im a plumber I don't suffer with guilt!

Clearly not - if the time you have left your poor auntie without a kitchen sink is anything to go by.

The poor woman is having to peel her spuds in the bath, while you gallivant around drinking distinctly dodgy cocktails.

Clearly not - if the time you have left your poor auntie without a kitchen sink is anything to go by.

The poor woman is having to peel her spuds in the bath, while you gallivant around drinking distinctly dodgy cocktails.

I left her a bucket I'm not completely heartless. I had arranged a day to fit it but sadly I was let down by suppliers...

I left her a bucket I'm not completely heartless. I had arranged a day to fit it but sadly I was let down by suppliers...

Borrocks. That was weeks ago. You have spent enough time on this forum since we delivered it to fit a hundred sinks. Well, at the rate you work, at least 2 sinks.

i think mine may have arrived today. but no one was in so they left a card. will pickit up tomorrow fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Secret Santa sticky in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock