Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Scrap copper tank clean up?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

On to the scraping side now!

Is it worth bothering to remove insulation from old water tank and weigh in clean, or just take it down to the scrapper as it is??
?
Mnhjffhjbn

I take it off with a big floor scraper takes 1 min to remove

Reply to Scrap copper tank clean up?? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock