Search the forum,

Discuss SCORPION SA30 van alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
sorry if this is going over old rope a bit however i have not been on for a while. anyway tonight i was sat on my pc doing my days work input when i was made aware of someone hanging around my van when i went to have a look i noticed they popped the passanger door lock out to gain entry,,, ( this is were you now slate me ) unfortunatly my van has no alarm/imobiliser etc on it. its a citreon dispatch 03 model

i have looked up some alarms and the Scorpion sa30 has caught my eye £50/£60 (something quick to fit)
has anyone got this alarm or what alarm system do they have?

i have now taken today as a wake up call that you cant trust anyone these days around vans and need to get some security on it before it leaves my garage

thanks in advance

Thieving scummy toerags :furious3:.
You could upgrade the locks like the BG vans too if your area is bad?

The thief will have little to zero skills or intellegence ......he's a smash and grab thug who would not be able to start your engine without a key, I'm sure there must be some kind of factory immobiliser?

Death to all thieves!

hi,
sorry if this is going over old rope a bit however i have not been on for a while. anyway tonight i was sat on my pc doing my days work input when i was made aware of someone hanging around my van when i went to have a look i noticed they popped the passanger door lock out to gain entry,,, ( this is were you now slate me ) unfortunatly my van has no alarm/imobiliser etc on it. its a citreon dispatch 03 model

i have looked up some alarms and the Scorpion sa30 has caught my eye £50/£60 (something quick to fit)
has anyone got this alarm or what alarm system do they have?

i have now taken today as a wake up call that you cant trust anyone these days around vans and need to get some security on it before it leaves my garage

thanks in advance

Whereabouts are you based in Coventry?

im in the radford area m8 its usually quiet around here but with all the mettle collectors around the risks getting higher by the looks of things

Well, when the Radford Gala bingo prize money went down, it was only a question of time before they turned their little dabbers your way:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SCORPION SA30 van alarm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house, the other one (downstairs) gave a leak flow history of 17PPM So I got someone in from British Gas, he did lots of combustion and air quality checks...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice on servicing as im a bit behind and tend to take a more holistic approach to it (although im sure thats not detailed in and regs). I'm looking for real world talk here not regurgitated textbook paragraphs. I'll start. I do my tightness test then my letby...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock