Discuss Scaled Heat Exchanger? Bad enough to cause problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Having looked at the MIs for the old boiler and the flowchart for the symptoms (intermittent DHW fault) and being suprised at how unblocked the HEX looked to me, I suspect the real fault may have been a faulty thermistor or temp sensor or flow sensor?
Your problems was relying on a large company - have a read of my post in "Long boiler warranties? Worth it? "

(Shamelessly plugging his own posting :rolleyes::oops:)

Reply to Scaled Heat Exchanger? Bad enough to cause problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
I have an old Glow Worm Fuelsaver 40B Mk 2 installed on the kitchen wall. In November, the heat exchanger began making a kettling noise. It’s...
Replies
Views
The central heating system (Valliant Ecomax 622, 8 large double radiators) had been losing pressure for several months and I'd been topping it up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, 25 year old boiler need replacing. Existing boiler, 220 kW doing Aged Care Facility. I want to install a condensing boiler, but are...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock