Search the forum,

Discuss safety valve on insert stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toiletpan

can anyone please tell me where i should install the safety valve on a insert stove as the stove will be totally inclosed i know that the valve needs to be as close to the boiler as possible many thanks

Safety should not be necessary if the stove is properly plumbed using a F+ E tank.

Do not try to connect to an existing pressurised / sealed system without making the necessary changes to the system, a standard PRV is Not enough for solid fuel.

Safety should not be necessary if the stove is properly plumbed using a F+ E tank.

Do not try to connect to an existing pressurised / sealed system without making the necessary changes to the system, a standard PRV is Not enough for solid fuel.
i will be connecting to a existing open system and thought a safety valve would be a extra precaution many thanks for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to safety valve on insert stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock