Discuss S Plan Plus - Wiring a new zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbitp

Hi all, after searching and not finding a wiring diagram for s plan plus I have been racking my brain as to how to wire it. Could someone please confirm if my attempt at wiring in this picture would/would not work for adding another zone on to an s plan?

Splan Plus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloomin eck, cheers guys thats been bugging me for a while now, another mystery solved.

thanks ecowarm, I must have missed that completely or they have just added it recently as I searched the honeywell site for it before with no luck.

On the official wiring plan from ecowarm (thanks again) the new zones stat is wired to a permanent live from the consumer unit. In mine I wired it up to the switched live from the programmers CH side. Does that mean that the zone with a permanent live can operate the CH independantly, but on my wiring the zone is getting power from the programmers switched live it will only work if the programmer is calling?

The official wiring shows a programmable stat on zone 2 but on yours you have no separate time control for the extra zone

I see, so I would be in effect using the time clock from the main programmer for the zone but even better would be to wire so each zone has its own time programmer like the official one.

Last question, for a combi would you just treat it the same but with a CH only programmer and without the wiring for the pump, cylinder stat & HW zone? Like this:

Combi S Plan.jpg

The boiler would need a permanent live otherwise no hot water when heating not calling

Attachments

• Combi S Plan1.jpg
    Combi S Plan1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 35
Many thanks for bearing with me there ecowarm it's very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to S Plan Plus - Wiring a new zone in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock