Discuss repiped hot and cold supplies now low pressure on hot what could the problem be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys just finishe a job running new pipe from the mains to the kitchen and bathroom hot and cold supplies. Customer has just phoned me and said that the pressure is low. The old pipe was wider than 15mm and i think it was lead. Now it's all 15mm. Is that the problem?

Hoping to get some replies asap lol because I have to go back now.

Did you put new taps in?

No. I have a feeling i may have repiped wrong somewhere as it was spaghetti junction under the sink. It's a combi and there is hot water coming out the taps. Not sure what I can try to fix it.

No. I have a feeling i may have repiped wrong somewhere as it was spaghetti junction under the sink. It's a combi and there is hot water coming out the taps. Not sure what I can try to fix it.

Hot water coming out hot and cold taps ?

As long as you’ve piped it correct and the new pipework & fittings had no foreign objects or muck inside them prior to the install – you should be good.

There's hot coming out the hot taps and cold water pressure is fine. I have no idea. going to go down there now and try and look like i know what i'm doing. Please keep the replies coming going to take laptop with me.

Was it Ok before you left the house?
Partially closed ISOs?!

It could be a coincidence – the combi is playing up!? It's a long shot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to repiped hot and cold supplies now low pressure on hot what could the problem be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock