Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss released under licence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

oooo matron,
had the gs inspector around this morning and has signed me off for 18 months.

i enjoyed telling people i was on probation, guess i will have to say i am on parole now, suks.:p:p

I had my inspection on Wednesday, apparently Im safe to carry on!! LOL

what happen ???
nice bloke, he came round gave me a lecture on 26.9 bs this that and the other threw in some q's, did a fga on my w.b. and then checked cooker. gas rated them, few more q's, threw in a couple of good tips for me then left after 1;50mins. i didnt prepare at all for his visit.lol.

first post.... mine came out last week after a lengthy conversation about the educational system and everything other than gas he moved on.

give em plenty of tea and biscuits and keep em talking about the state of the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to released under licence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock