Discuss released under licence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

oooo matron,
had the gs inspector around this morning and has signed me off for 18 months.

i enjoyed telling people i was on probation, guess i will have to say i am on parole now, suks.:p:p

I had my inspection on Wednesday, apparently Im safe to carry on!! LOL

what happen ???
nice bloke, he came round gave me a lecture on 26.9 bs this that and the other threw in some q's, did a fga on my w.b. and then checked cooker. gas rated them, few more q's, threw in a couple of good tips for me then left after 1;50mins. i didnt prepare at all for his visit.lol.

first post.... mine came out last week after a lengthy conversation about the educational system and everything other than gas he moved on.

give em plenty of tea and biscuits and keep em talking about the state of the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to released under licence in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping for some advice. Yesterday I did have an authorised tech round whom fitted a new control board and electrode/cable and my DUO TEC...
Replies
Views
I've been at this for a while now and am not finding myself to be as settled as I think I should. When I first took the leap into 'selfemploydom'...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back