Search the forum,

Discuss Recommendation for A Thermostat with OpenThrem, RF, and Wifi in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I looking for a thermostat for my Sime Brava One which implements the OpenTherm Protocol and has an RF between the thermostat and the boiler control unit. I prefer to have it with Wifi, but it's not a must.

Thanks,
AymanB.

Thanks!

Honestly, I prefer a thermostat with an integrated WIFI module. From my experience with technology, the more devices you have, the more unstable the system is.

Do you recommend the Drayton Digistat RF901?

Honeywell t6r

Reply to Recommendation for A Thermostat with OpenThrem, RF, and Wifi in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock