Discuss Rayburn 460k - boiler motor changes speed.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Anyone had this? Its the older 460. Its weird, the motor starts fairly slowly then speeds up and flutuates slightly. Im tempted of course to cry "new motor' but anyone seen this before?

Which version of 460 is it the early Mk1? had a speed controller that was prone to failure, the MX have a resistor that sets the fan speed (different one for 460/80/999)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rayburn 460k - boiler motor changes speed.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled...
Replies
Views
Hello all, At the start of the year I had a 32 Ideal Vogue Max fitted and all was well, it's working fine. Problem is, I was getting floors done...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Back