Discuss quiet on here tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

cant we torture a sparky or something LOL:devil::teeth_smile:

Says I have to wait for my post to be approved I think they've been per warned and have got the first line of defence up

Says I have to wait for my post to be approved I think they've been per warned and have got the first line of defence up
if there like the majority of plasterers around here they cant read lee so you may be waiting a long time

Dave was on here midweek after our ambush of the leccy forum and he's warned the tilers that we'd do this. Seems Dave is a tiler.
Go start on the plasterers and I'll join in later. At least they don't know.

Plastered are in a pub in a Friday having a few pints now in their laptops:(

Go go go go

[DLMURL="http://www.plasteringforums.co.uk/general-chat-jokes/896-what-do-you-plastered-think.html#post4468"]What do you plastered think[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
just registered seen their random question
How many days are in a week (including weekends!)?
duh...9

Read more: [DLMURL="http://www.plasteringforums.co.uk/register.php#ixzz1zsUiOqOV"]Register at The Plastering Forum | The Plasterers Forum | A UK Plastering and Rendering Forum[/DLMURL]

Mcnivens that's a cracking start son well done,you just got promoted

There not hitting , you might be right about the reading thing not very active bunch , I'll wait and see if the tilers one gets approved and report back.

Shame it's not busier in there, could be a right ole laugh :teeth_smile:

Far too quiet.

Only Splat around.

Shame Splat's a plumber and not a plasterer ...

night on the tiles tomorrow then we could invite the sparks along:santa_cheesy:

Should get a forum night out somewhere my shouts are Ibiza Essex Leeds or glasgow

Little bit of action over on the tilers forum, I think Dave has been on guard for a few days!

got a link?

[DLMURL="http://www.tilersforums.co.uk/general-chat/60607-lowest-pecking-order.html"]Tiles & Tile Adhesive | TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Forum[/DLMURL]

No need to be on guard lads. Our forum is the first one and is high tech.

You cannot win. :).

See ya tomoz night girls.

im sittin watchin titp on the telly, was ment to be there but sold my ticket

i would of been there if i wasnt going away in 18 days, had to make sacrifices lol

well whos going to kick this off then,and tie Dan up so he cant edit the posts

You lot lost interest in the tilers tonight, not much banter going on over there!

well whos going to kick this off then,and tie Dan up so he cant edit the posts

If you cannot get names right how do you do your easy trade day to day... i know go on a 4 day course.. lol pmsl.. see you over there.

OK Danny? Dominic? Dave? going over for a wee look and maybe some mayhem later. :prrr:

If you cannot get names right how do you do your easy trade day to day... i know go on a 4 day course.. lol pmsl.. see you over there.
ok dan no probs,wheres dave these days LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to quiet on here tonight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back