Search the forum,

Discuss Question for Engineers about difficult products to find in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

It would really help us if you could comment below and tell us -

What products do you find hard to source ?

Are there any particular products you struggle to find that perhaps we could supply ?

Thanks

Riley was spot on, it's never a problem till you can't get something. That's when you make do and necessity is the mother of invention.

Which bit doesn’t make sense si. Sorry I can still see everything I deleted have I missed something

Reply to Question for Engineers about difficult products to find in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual service and the engineer commented that the water looked discoloured and that the inhibitor needed replacing?? Is this an easy procedure? I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time post so apologies in advance if this is not in the correct part if the forum. I’ve got a Thermostatic shower where the cartridges have ceased up and the fascia has some scale / wear and tear and I’m looking to replace it. For the life of me I cannot find any info or branding on...
Replies
Views
I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some new products. If you have any tips on how to find local plumbers who can help, that would be great. We're offering free lunch and a free cordless...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of sharing the same pipework as my neighbours. Is this doable and if so is it the water board who will carry this out or a plumber? My flat has shared...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock