Discuss Proper man aftershave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber0808

image.jpg

'Musk oil'

sounds like it will drive the ladies wild :44:

That's funny, because I have it on good authority that this is your perfume cabinet AP

ha8ubuzy.jpg

I remember when I had more hair on my head than that stuck in my comb.

Ahh I remember the lady in this advert very nice figure indeed ...lol...regards Turnpin

I remember being in the local cattle market (or the pub as it was known) at the age of 17 stinking of "Pagan Man" and tappin my foot to Frankie goes to hollywood bangin out "Two Tribes"...........as i brushed *** ash off the front of me pringle jumper....

An early girlfriend brought me a bottle of aramis home from holiday unfortunately it broke in her dads car and did not go down too well with him Car smelled nice for months....regards Turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper man aftershave in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We moved into our flat over the summer and haven’t really used the heating much and no guides or anything we left so really don’t understand how...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got water hammer issues with my cold feed and some with the hot feed. When the cold sink tap, cold bath tap and thermostatic shower in...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25 Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock...
Replies
Views
I had a new water heater element fitted a few weeks ago that heats water at night on economy 7. Previous heater elements have been very quiet but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an oil-fired Aga with a BM oil control valve and a Flexitemp thermostatic control (see the image in this thread for an example). When...
Replies
Views
Andrew N Yorkshire
A
Back