Discuss Promax 28 he plus is causing me nightmares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerry99

After fitting ignition electrode no problem with heating but as soon as hot tap is turned on the boiler turns off with error code 133.any ideas?also what is red light at back of water pump mean? Also if hot water tap is running full,it lights up and makes loud banging noises!!please help thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
133 is flame fail. Gas safe registered engineer might sort the problem.

What could be causing the banging noise on hot water only??pleae help,cant afford to pay gas engineer,already fixed one problem with it and think if i know the cause can fix this.Thanx for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
You tinker about with a piece of equipment you know nothing about and expect someone on here to help you? Do yourself and your neighbours a favour, call in a professional before you do anything else dangerous.

well thanx for your help,,thought this was a site to help people!!i have a huge amount of experience in plumbing and just wanted some advice!im not some diy idiot whos gonna put people in danger.what a great help,thanks

It is a site to help people, not one to condone unqualified people working on gas though. You may have a huge amount of experience in plumbing, then you should also know how dangerous it is.
I have a huge amount of experience with hospitals but I don't mess around with peoples insides.

iam a plumber,,asking for some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!quite aware of the dangers,i fitted this boiler myself and it was corgi checked!!forget it

So what if you are a plumber your NOT GAS SAFE REGISTERED and are putting your house hold and neighbours at RISK so yes I would forget it m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Promax 28 he plus is causing me nightmares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi We've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 that doesn't seem to want to supply any heat to the radiators despite the hot water working just fine...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Woke this morning to no hot water but heating was working fine. Checked the forums and checked all the common problems: Water and boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
URGENT PROMAX PROBS
Any ideas why the Hot Water indicator light would stay on for up to an hour after the tap is turned off? Potterton Promax Combi HE 28. Boiler not...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back