Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Promax 28 he plus is causing me nightmares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jerry99

After fitting ignition electrode no problem with heating but as soon as hot tap is turned on the boiler turns off with error code 133.any ideas?also what is red light at back of water pump mean? Also if hot water tap is running full,it lights up and makes loud banging noises!!please help thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
133 is flame fail. Gas safe registered engineer might sort the problem.

What could be causing the banging noise on hot water only??pleae help,cant afford to pay gas engineer,already fixed one problem with it and think if i know the cause can fix this.Thanx for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
You tinker about with a piece of equipment you know nothing about and expect someone on here to help you? Do yourself and your neighbours a favour, call in a professional before you do anything else dangerous.

well thanx for your help,,thought this was a site to help people!!i have a huge amount of experience in plumbing and just wanted some advice!im not some diy idiot whos gonna put people in danger.what a great help,thanks

It is a site to help people, not one to condone unqualified people working on gas though. You may have a huge amount of experience in plumbing, then you should also know how dangerous it is.
I have a huge amount of experience with hospitals but I don't mess around with peoples insides.

iam a plumber,,asking for some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!quite aware of the dangers,i fitted this boiler myself and it was corgi checked!!forget it

So what if you are a plumber your NOT GAS SAFE REGISTERED and are putting your house hold and neighbours at RISK so yes I would forget it m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Promax 28 he plus is causing me nightmares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock