Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Problem fitting wall hung toilet pan on frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spencergate

I've got a Dudley 850mm wall hanging frame (goes under the window in the bathroom) and I'm attempting to fit a Zone Mars toilet pan. The hanging bolts are M14 and these are supplied with rubber bushes. However I've now had two of these Zone toilets and the holes on the pan to hold the toilet to the frame are oval in shape. The bolts go through alright and when the toilet is on the floor the bolts and bushes will fit in the holes (after a struggle) and the bushes are pinched into an oval shape. However with the bolts in the frame and offering up the pan to fit on the bolts is impossible, it just pushes through the rubber bushes when you try to push the pan tight up against the frame. I'm beginning to think that this Zone Mars pan is either faulty (but have now had 2 different ones) or it needs a smaller bolt (not M14). This Dudley frame is universal and I would have thought that most wall hung toilets would have fitted it, does anyone have any suggestions or recommend any pans that might work.

Has this problem been solved or are you still on with it?

Are the bolts not moveable like the gebberit ones, eg/ a choice of holes?

He'l be waitin a long time if its for a thanks eh phill,,,,, That would be a cracker if the guy replied no the issue is still there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem fitting wall hung toilet pan on frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is a follow-up to this post: Fit wall-hung toilet to inside stud wall? -...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi, just installing a wall hung toilet on a grohe duofix frame + hardie + metro tiles. All fine so far, just pushed the pan on rods and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock