Search the forum,

Discuss powermax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
that thread got me thinking is there anything on sale that is similar where you put the heat engine on top of a small cylinder

The Istor makes me shudder just like a power max. Estates of them near me and most have not been looked at, with flues that just disappear in voids and other properties.

The Istor makes me shudder just like a power max. Estates of them near me and most have not been looked at, with flues that just disappear in voids and other properties.

yes quite a few fitted near me in lymm think they all have had several control boards they all used the vortex flue as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to powermax in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a job with a Potterton Powermax system that is badly clogged up with sludge/rust from several leaks/ignored problems etc. I want to powerlush it to try and solve some of the problems, and I just want to get clear in my head how to go about this. I guess i'll disconnect the...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
With a toilet fit to a concealed cistern vanity were the front panel slides up if you need access it at later date and fitting Is it advisable to put a small bead of silicone between were the top of the pan sits against the vanity?
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find there are light leaks. Obviously I need to fix this so I got some Blue plumbers tape. Trouble is, the pipe doesn't stick out enough to easily wrap the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock