Search the forum,

Discuss Power flush machine - heads up on SILVER POWERFLUSH 240 UNIT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
POWER FLUSH MACHINE POWERFLUSH FOR POWER FLUSHING | eBay

been down to GES to pick up my analyser today and the sales man was bigging up there new powerflush machine they have started to stock, apparantly its really quiet (comparable with a fish tank) and more powerfull than kamco ones. it also has a ball valve to automaticlly shut off the water inlet..

1000 watts :icon11:

OK its a bit square and not pretty, but they reckon it speeds up the job which is what counts right??

has anybody here used one? whats your take on it as i will be in the market for one after a couple of boiler jobs

I like the idea of the ball valve and the fact it shuts off the pump if the water drops too low.

norstrom powerflush does 90 l/pm compared to your 44! plus ball lever valves on inlet and dumps.

I cant see a carry handle on it, or a way to drain the big thing on completion?

I think a Kamco looks more professional to be honest, tho 44 lpm flow rate beats my Kamco =[

Flow rate and ability to run whilst boiler is at full temperarture are what you need, and in this case you have approx half of both features compared to most machines,

My current Powerflow MK3 was over £700 but it circulates at 90l/m and can operate at 85 degrees C no probs at all.

thanks for the advice, so for not much more money i can get double the spec from the powerflow machine, dont get what the guy was trying to make out it was soo good about then. Prob a higher profit margin in selling me the not soo great machine.

ive only ever used a kamco, im guessing things have since improved.

the big thing has a big lip all around the square, easy enough to lift i tried it out, you just tilt it to get water out.

are there any other machines that are automatic filling? i liked the sound of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flush machine - heads up on SILVER POWERFLUSH 240 UNIT in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Kamco CF40 & CF90 Power Flush Machines Now in Stock! Due to Popular Demand. Order Today While Stock Lasts Power Flush Machines - CorgiDirect - https://corgi-direct.com/power-flush-machines-18089-0000
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was replaced in July of this year, otherwise has been running fine. We’ve not had heating/hot water for a month now, and with 2 young kids/unwell missus...
Replies
Views
Hello, Been out to one of my ladies and she has filled her CH system with a leak sealer... Over christmas as she had a pin hole in towel rail. Called me out for other bits and mentioned this I went in to loft and looked on F&E and it's is only about an inch over tank connector and has...
Replies
Views
A
Hello everyone, I'm looking into purchasing a powerflushing machine, I do quiet a bit of work on heating systems and think this would be a good service to add. I live in the north east and all the rads and systems seemed be gunged up. I am swaying more towards the Fernox Powerflow mk3...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
T
Hi I am thinking about treating myself to a power flush unit. I never had one before, what one do u recommend and what chemicals. I seen a few used ones on eBay but if it busts half way through the first job it's just a waste of cash. I keen looking at the kamco 40 £1000 + 300 for the magnet...
Replies
Views
tommy1712
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock