Discuss Potterton netaheat 16-22 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blokes just emailed me, radiators cold upstairs, warm downstairs, boiler in garage. Any ideas guys? Guys thinks he needs it power flushing, any advice from you lovely people ?

Probably nothing to do with boiler to be honest. I'd check the ball valve in the header tank if the rads are cold upstairs, could be empty and not filling back up.

Blokes just emailed me, radiators cold upstairs, warm downstairs, boiler in garage. Any ideas guys? Guys thinks he needs it power flushing, any advice from you lovely people ?

there good money to be made powerflushing :biggrin5:

hes saying water is fine, rads up stairs get very slightly warm at the top but nowhere else. and that the valves are about a year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton netaheat 16-22 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Turned my heating on for the 1st time today, i bled every radiator as haven't done it since last winter. upstairs worked fine but an hour...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping to check if I have a genuine fault, or something I've overlooked. I've just moved into a my first house with a conventional...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock