Discuss pluming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d.cesiulis

has enyone got exam simulator for c&g pluming?
:confused:

your going to find plumbing a struggle i suspect you should learn how to spell the word first LOL

i recon they're from foreign climbs with their name although i may be wrong lol.

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your input :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pluming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a rayburn 212 that I have plumbed into a vented hot water tank as far as I am aware I do not have to vent the rayburn as the tank is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve used the hep20 tap connectors a few years back when I did. C&G plumbing course. I brought a few the other day and in the packet was a...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock