Search the forum,

Discuss cross over or not advice? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself are legit but the rising main is in the attic, there is one rising main pipe (22mm) which has two pipes teed onto it that deliver water to three flats.

Can rerouting of pipes which connect to rising main cause any issues to this. (Can pipes which tee off the rising mains and deliver to three flats-cause any issues with cross over and how can it be avoided), thank you for any info.

Any links to schematic drawings I can see of this if possible so I know what it should look like :)

At this point wouldn’t it be better to repipe the flat off one safe water lab tested main ?

Reply to cross over or not advice? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock