Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pippins

Hi All,

Just looking for some advice.

I am looking to gain a plumbing qualification, I am tempted to undertake a 12 week course to give me the qualification, although I appreciate you can't be a plumber without having onsite experience.

I have made a few enquiries and have had calls from both OCLI (who want to send a rep out) and RF Training who wan't me to attend they're Birmingham centre, despite me being based in Swansea.

I have made a couple of calls to local colleges also, but seem to have missed enrollment dates etc.

Can anyone provide me with the actual qualification I NEED to achieve from one of these courses? I am currently running my own Insulation business but hoping to get qualified and set up my own plumbing business.

Any advice greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Chris.

Hello,
I read your Thread, you are right without any onsite experience you can't do any thing. I think you should search through internet and I am sure You will get lots of Information there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock