Professional Plumber Required Plumbing Register

Discuss Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DEP,
the cheque arrived yesterday. The call was to a low water pressure, checked mains pressure about 0.4 bar, phoned water board and message was that area with very low pressure or no water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Register in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock