Discuss Plumbing pipe repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FredEggnChips

Morning - I'm just starting up and have had a couple of plumbing pipe repair jobs. Has anyone worked the Fernco Power Wrap? I've seen this demo video on Welcome to Flexseal and it looks like it pretty much does everything but not sure if any good with PVC as a temp repair if I haven't got the gear in the van. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I have used a similar method called Thislebond when working on boats where you
could say it is ubiquitous, and also there exists a good reason to use it, boats are rarely
near a plumbing shop when they go wrong, but used on land it would be considered a bodge and an expensive one at that, far more expensive than pipe and fittings,
but tell us what exactly you are endeavouring to repair.

He wont cause he has posted the same question on many other plumbers forums! I only have one thing to say - SPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAMSPAM SPAM SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing pipe repair in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back