Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber wanted lol! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Scrolling through my job app & found this lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 96
It makes my blood boil reading things like this, I just imagine the sanctimonious **** thinking how much cleverer they are than lowly plumbers and alike.

I wonder why the first guy dropped out lol.
I somehow think he may not have existed in the first place.

£10 an hour but will take 4 times longer to complete than it should would be what I expect the outcome will be of this, and probably finished to a shocking standard with poor quality materials.

I had a call from Mrs Ponsomby Smythe (not her real name but similar) yesturday, is that the plumbarrrrr, yep , oh the Arrrrrgarrrr isnt working, when will u arrive? Monday says I, as I'm in the middle of a boiler repair and gas line upgrade. EUUUUUUcch or somethings similar came forth, but the welateeeves are awwiving soon fwom the fwoods yuu know and theres now Wargar! Oh well you can use your big gas range on the otherside of the kitchen said I, and she said, Iwwwlll have the colonel look at it (her hubbie), and you wing me tonight to check if its alright. Me!!! why dont you ring me to let me know it still isnt working and Ill see you Monday if thats the case. Her response was unprintable, made me laugh that I and my like should call her to double check its all ok, and use the back door to the side, not the back door near the front door, thats for the postman :) And to cap it all she quibbles every penny on the invoice every time I service the Warrrgaaar. Still the maid makes a lovely cup of tea at 0930 when she arrives !

Sounds like a right muppet. Shall we all reply to get the work and drive the hourly rate down in a bidding war? I'm sure said muppet will be wet with glee until no one turns up to do the job.

Sounds like a right muppet. Shall we all reply to get the work and drive the hourly rate down in a bidding war? I'm sure said muppet will be wet with glee until no one turns up to do the job.

That's a plan Stan!

OP, contact details? I will get the ball rolling with £8 per hour on the proviso I can sleep at the address free of charge.

Times would have to be hard, i.e. I was starving, before my business ever worked for that rate lol. Even then, out of principal, I think I would much rather sit at home and eat grass!

But I would be up for applying for it, I would punt in with a silly figure like £5 an hour. I will make up some story about me having my arm run over by a lawnmower. As I've only got one arm now I am a bit slow but she will get a bargain!

I'm in at £4.75 but get first ride on lady's in house in new shower! Also must spesify that I will be sleeping imbedded in her face and expect to have a fit naked waitress available for jiggy jiggy at drop of hat. I'm fat and smelly so she have to work for it!

£3. Endless supplies of love from the posh bint and a timeshare deal where by I can sleep in her house (muff) for 1 week a year for life. Assuming she is passable as a female human being so I'd need pics before I committed to that deal. Would be great if we purported to be benevolent rich plumbers looking to help a citizen out, however required a pic of said damsel in distress in her unfinished plumbing quandary with her pulling a sad face.

£3. Endless supplies of love from the posh bint and a timeshare deal where by I can sleep in her house (muff) for 1 week a year for life. Assuming she is passable as a female human being so I'd need pics before I committed to that deal. Would be great if we purported to be benevolent rich plumbers looking to help a citizen out, however required a pic of said damsel in distress in her unfinished plumbing quandary with her pulling a sad face.

And hooters on display!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanted lol! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a steady water drip from the boiler. After clearing up and putting a container beneath the boiler, he went to bed. This morning the water drip had...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock