Discuss Plumber wanted lol! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a right muppet. Shall we all reply to get the work and drive the hourly rate down in a bidding war? I'm sure said muppet will be wet with glee until no one turns up to do the job.

That's a plan Stan!

OP, contact details? I will get the ball rolling with £8 per hour on the proviso I can sleep at the address free of charge.

Times would have to be hard, i.e. I was starving, before my business ever worked for that rate lol. Even then, out of principal, I think I would much rather sit at home and eat grass!

But I would be up for applying for it, I would punt in with a silly figure like £5 an hour. I will make up some story about me having my arm run over by a lawnmower. As I've only got one arm now I am a bit slow but she will get a bargain!

I'm in at £4.75 but get first ride on lady's in house in new shower! Also must spesify that I will be sleeping imbedded in her face and expect to have a fit naked waitress available for jiggy jiggy at drop of hat. I'm fat and smelly so she have to work for it!

£3. Endless supplies of love from the posh bint and a timeshare deal where by I can sleep in her house (muff) for 1 week a year for life. Assuming she is passable as a female human being so I'd need pics before I committed to that deal. Would be great if we purported to be benevolent rich plumbers looking to help a citizen out, however required a pic of said damsel in distress in her unfinished plumbing quandary with her pulling a sad face.

£3. Endless supplies of love from the posh bint and a timeshare deal where by I can sleep in her house (muff) for 1 week a year for life. Assuming she is passable as a female human being so I'd need pics before I committed to that deal. Would be great if we purported to be benevolent rich plumbers looking to help a citizen out, however required a pic of said damsel in distress in her unfinished plumbing quandary with her pulling a sad face.

And hooters on display!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanted lol! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back